Friday, January 16, 2009

Murder Dream

All of our computers at work were broken or being used. I had to open up a file in illustrator,
fix it, and then send it to print, so I went across the street to a coffee shop to use a computer. We printed an L-word adhesive poster for their premier party, so I thought it was a homo friendly coffee place. One girl complemented me on my clothes, and I told her that her haircut was super-cute. She said "Eww" and walked away... I was like "Whatever!"
Then I worked at the coffee shop and someone had gotten murdered in the back, so we all got to go home.

I lived in a big craftsman-style house with several of my brothers and sisters, and a mexican dad who was a murderer.
He had a set of knives that where extra sharp on both ends, so they could only be held in the blunt center. Some of these knives were forked, and all varied in size. We all had to stay together in one room, because if one of us wondered off alone, he'd stalk and kill us. I saw my sister (Shane from the L-Word) get killed in the alley behind the house, I remembered there were shoes hanging from the electrical lines.

I took one of the small, long blades and put it behind my back in my belt. The knife cut my skin but I figured I'd have to get used to it. When our "Dad" was taking a nap, I got on my bike (which was spray painted black) and rode down the street to a small dock where I kept a steal 10 foot boat. I started to paddle up the LA river, when I realized that I'd forgotten my keys and phone. I went back to the house to discover that HE threw a fit when he woke up and left the house. I rode back to the boat, and he was waiting for me on the dock. He asked me where I was going and I said "to mom's house for Easter." He asked how I was getting there, and I said "the high road". He said "let me see this high road." I was trying to reason with him about the killing, while he pulled out a particularly nasty looking knife. I threw up my left arm while grabbing the knife from my belt. He stabbed my forearm, but I plunged my knife up under his ribs piercing his aorta, and said "Fuck You".
I woke up sweating!

No comments: