Thursday, January 15, 2009

I was living in a house, it was morning-noon-ish, and I was shuffling around a kitchen. My joints were stiff. My boss came into the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee. He was looking at me like he thought I was on drugs. Then _____ came in and gave me a bacon and cream cheese sandwich, along with a bowl of strawberries, bananas, and cool whip. She was over-worked, and sick, so I didn't have the heart to tell her that I don't eat bacon, or bananas. _____ and some guy came over, and were hanging out with _____. Then we were going to smoke a cigarette, so I walked down the street to a strip mall where we usually smoke, and they weren't there. The people at the coffee shop were staring at me as if I was a leper. I walked back up the street, and it was extremely painful, because of my stiff joints.
Then I was driving my Nana's gold Buick to the store. She wanted to go to a diner, she was drunk and demanding, and EXTREMELY annoying. We got to the diner, and I had like 25 cousins. They varied from white to black, and were all female. Most of them were cool, and I remember trying to find one that wasn't my first cousin to possibly date. My Nana was cheating on her husband with my Papa, they were both drunk and went into the bathroom to have sex. One of my cousins and I agreed to get the keys to the car away from my Nana and take off. We did and when we got back to the house where we all apparently lived, all of these crazy rednecks from Indiana where there, all distant relatives. I lived in a room in the garage. There was water dripping down through the roof from the swamp cooler, and black and green smoke coming from somewhere. I pointed this out to a man wearing a red ball cap, who started arguing with me concerning gays being child molesters. I went into my room and
grabbed one sketch book to save, and left with my cousin to go back to my Dad's house... What a stupid dream.

No comments: