Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dream 03/17/09

I was patrolling the coast of Long Beach, with some officers on a big military boat,
when we saw something floating over by the seawall. The wing of a medium-sized Boeing plane had been somehow ripped off the body and floated over, without the rest of the wreckage. We brought the wing onboard, but were worried it may have a bomb, or recording device inside it. It was a spy plane from the Persian gulf, that somehow escaped the radar of the military.

The next day, I brought the wing into work with me. My job was to take it apart and look for information, like secret cameras, microphones, documents, et cetera. The wing had keyboards, and screens with remotes inside of it. I unattached what looked like a game console from the interior of the wing, and turned it on. It was a war game. I played for five minutes and then gave it to my co-worker, and told him to look for secrets. I continued to explore the wing when, all of a sudden it turned on, because my co-worker had been messing with the dials on the control panel. The flaps on the edges opened and started to blow air, it sounded like a giant vacuum.

Later on, I turned the corner onto 4th Street, and walked through the front door of a green house, and into the backyard where there were tables and chairs set up. Anyone could come in and watch a movie projected on a screen, and be served snacks and juice by the two ladies who lived at this house. I sat there for a while hanging out with some people I knew, and then walked across the street to get cigarettes. While I was gone, someone had come into the yard and started murdering people. There were body parts everywhere, and one of the ladies who lived there was crying. I decided to clean her kitchen to cheer her up... it was a friggin mess.

After cleaning the kitchen I walked over to Stater Bros, but it was a 99 cent store. I went up to the counter to pay for a small bendable "Creature for the Black Lagoon" toy, and the other woman who lived at the house was working the register. She asked me to open my bag. There was a bunch of stuff from the store inside, and I told her that I don't know how it got there. I paid for all of it, and the lady gave me a plastic cup of juice. The end.

No comments: