Thursday, March 4, 2010

dream 030410

On my way to work, I made an erratic U-turn over a landscaped island on a crowded boulevard.
I ripped into the hospital parking lot, and entered the lobby pouring the contents of my lunch box onto a table
with a small porcelain sink built into it. While washing my broccoli in the sink, an Asian lady from behind the front desk
noticed me, and warmly exclaimed that I will now have special hospital clearance to come here, and go wherever I want
in the building. I was happy about this, though I felt this special clearance was not deserved.

Two portly people, a man and a woman, came out of a door attached to the lobby and told me to go with them.
I blacked out, and woke up in a huge hospital bed sandwiched between the two. The door was open, and the nurse at the desk was winking and smiling at me. I shot her a look of confusion. When I got out of the situation I looked back at the two people, disgusted at having been skin to skin with such ugly folk, though it was not my choice.

A few of my friends worked for some news station and told me to come along on a helicopter ride to report on a crime in Utah.
The chopper was all glass and you could see everything from up there. We got a report of a pick-up truck in a Redondo Beach neighborhood with some stolen goods in the back of it. We hovered close to the bed of the truck and saw the contents. There were huge golden coins and plates, old parchment, and ancient stone tablets. I felt immediately that the people at the hospital had something to do with this.

No comments: